|Born|| Shirndré-Lee Edoline Simmons|
(2000-06-03) 3 June 2000 (age 22)
Welkom, South Africa
|2022||South Africa U21||10|
Simmons made her debut for the South Africa U–21 team in 2016, at the Junior Africa Cup in Windhoek. After gaining qualification to the FIH Junior World Cup, she went on to represent the team at the tournament in Santiago.
Simmons participated at the Hockey Africa Cup of Nations and the 2022 Women's FIH Hockey World Cup. Shortly after this announcement, she was also named in the squad for the Commonwealth Games in Birmingham.
- ^ "FIH Hockey Women's World Cup - Teams". FIH.
- ^ a b Matsuma, Lungile. "Player makes memorable SA debut". News24. Retrieved 2022-08-18.
- ^ "Women on the Move: Meet Shindre-lee Simmons". Get it Bloemfontein. 2019-08-22. Retrieved 2022-08-18.
- ^ "GRADUATION CEREMONY - Bloemfontein Campus 2022" (PDF). University of the Free State.
- ^ "SIMMONS Shirndre-Lee". tms.fih.ch. International Hockey Federation. Retrieved 23 July 2021.
- ^ Nothana, Nonto (2021-12-02). "gsport4girls - Shindre-Lee Simmons Sets Sight on African Cup of Nations". gsport4girls. Retrieved 2022-08-19.
- ^ Lemke, Gary (2022-05-10). "Experience and youth in SA squad for Hockey World Cup". TeamSA. Retrieved 2022-05-31.
- ^ "SA Hockey Women named for FIH Hockey World Cup - South African Hockey Association". www.sahockey.co.za. Retrieved 2022-05-31.
- ^ @sahockey_ (3 July 2022). "Congratulations to @jeanleigh_du_toit and @kayla.dewaal who both earned their first caps for @sawhockey. We look forward to your incredible journey going forward!" – via Instagram.
- ^ "Athletes Named to Represent Team SA at 2022 Commonwealth Games". sapeople.com. SA People News. Retrieved 27 June 2022.
- ^ "Team SA's list of athletes for 2022 Commonwealth Games". TeamSA. 2022-06-08. Retrieved 2022-08-19.
- Shirndré-Lee Simmons at the International Hockey Federation