|Type||online services, web software, business intelligence 04, analytics 04|
A "virtual scratch pad" enables users to compare data sets and create mashups. Graphs can be shared with links or embed codes, or exported in xml, json, or excel. Trendrr allows users to make real-time actions based on quantitative and qualitative trends by understanding social media's impact on sales, savings and brand equity—three sources through which Trendrr enables users to track ROI.
Wiredset, a digital marketing agency, created the first version of Trendrr called Infofilter in 2006. Infofilter pulled time-series data and pushed it into graphs and charts, without the interactive features such as mash-ups and scratch pad. The reporting function was manual, and access to the platform was deemed private.
As the demand for the platform expanded beyond specific client needs, Infofilter evolved into Trendrr in April 2007.
June 2009 saw the launch of Trendrr Pro, marking Trendrr's shift from a free service to a freemium model. In addition to the features included in the free version, Trendrr Pro allows users to track a greater number of data sets, receive unlimited alerts, and create custom reports. Users can also import their own data via Trendrr's API.
Trendrr announced Curatorr as the latest addition to the Trendrr suite in February 2010. Curatorr is a real time dashboard that enables users to identify conversation around a topic. Users can search real-time Twitter conversation, filter the relevant conversation, and then publish the curated stream to television, phone, and internet.
- "Ad Age Homepage - Ad Age". www.adageindia.in. Retrieved 2018-06-12.
- "Twitter Buys Trendrr To Strengthen Social TV Measurement - Marketing Land". Marketing Land. 2013-08-28. Retrieved 2018-06-12.
- Glazowski, Paul (October 14, 2008). "Trendrr Makes Graphs that Move with Time". Mashable. Retrieved 2009-01-12.
- Catone, Josh (April 3, 2008). "Trendrr Makes Data Mashups a Breeze". Read Write Web. Retrieved 2009-01-11.
- Schroeder, Stan (June 29, 2009). "Trend Spotting Service Trendrr Switches to Freemium Model". Mashable. Retrieved 2009-01-11.
- "Curatorr: A Twitter Tool for Media Companies". Readwriteweb.com. Retrieved 2015-04-02.
-  Archived December 27, 2009, at the Wayback Machine
- Shiels, Maggie (2009-06-26). "Technology | Web slows after Jackson's death". News.bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 2015-04-02.
- "IranWatch: June 17". Cbsnews.com. 2009-06-17. Retrieved 2015-04-02.
-  Archived January 15, 2010, at the Wayback Machine
- "Happy Avatar Day, America! | The Media Guy - Advertising Age". Adage.com. 2009-12-18. Retrieved 2015-04-02.
- Janko Roettgers (2009-12-14). "StatShot: Show Tunes and Face Punches Rule Twitter | Gigaom". Newteevee.com. Retrieved 2015-04-02.
-  Archived September 21, 2013, at the Wayback Machine