Yale CELI List of Companies
Yale CELI List of Companies is a comprehensive constantly updated list of 1000 plus companies worldwide and their grades from A through F based on their level of disengagement or engagement ("digging in") on indirectly or directly funding Russia's War on Ukraine. The list is managed by the Yale Chief Executive Leadership Institute (CELI) whose leaders include CELI Research Director Steven Tian and the Senior Associate Dean at the Yale School of Management, Professor and CELI President Jeffrey Sonnenfeld.
- ^ "Yale List of Companies Departing Russia Quickly Becomes Authoritative Source". Connecticut By The Numbers. March 15, 2022. Retrieved May 27, 2022.
- ^ "As Western social media apps leave Russia, Snap's Zenly hangs on". Rest of World - Reporting Global Tech Stories. April 29, 2022. Retrieved May 27, 2022.
- ^ a b "Some 600 companies have withdrawn from Russia to some degree, Yale researchers say". NPR. April 12, 2022.
- ^ "Acerinox, Fluidra, Fuertes y Borges siguen en Rusia tras 92 días de guerra en Ucrania". The Objective. May 27, 2022. Retrieved May 27, 2022.
- ^ "Top 30 Japanese employers in Russia". Rudlin Consulting. Retrieved May 27, 2022.
- ^ "Yale professor behind corporate 'naughty-or-nice list' lauds U.S. brands' decision to pause Russia business". CNBC. March 9, 2022. Retrieved May 27, 2022.
- ^ "Eurasian firms see Russia sanctions as big biz chance". Asia Times. April 26, 2022. Retrieved May 27, 2022.
- Almost 1,000 Companies Have Curtailed Operations in Russia—But Some Remain